- What personally identifiable information is collected from you when you visit the Site, how it is used by the Company, and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures that we have placed to protect your information.
- How you can modify or correct any inaccuracies in the information.
MILIKI Kitchen is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site. We only have access to information that you provide us voluntarily while using our Site. We will never share this information with third parties, nor would we ever sell or rent it to anyone.
The information we collect will be used to respond to your queries, comments, and concerns. Whenever we ask you to share your information, you will be given a valid reason. We will not use your information in any way other than the reasons you are informed of while asking you for the data.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You have the choice to opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. The following can be done at any time by contacting us via email or phone:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Modify any data we have about you.
- Ask us to delete any of the data we have.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take all the necessary precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information, like credit card data, the information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. This can be verified by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Although we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only those who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access. To ensure there are no data leaks, the servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.